Sunday, January 24, 2010

7 Months Old

I cannot believe it, Frank is 7 months old! Wow - how time flies! I feel like just the other day, I swaddled him for the first time. Now, he can sit on his own and stand while holding on to my hands. God has blessed us with this perfect angel! We are so undeserving of His blessings! Frank has proven to be an angel the past few days!

We took Frank to the pediatrician a few weeks ago for his 6 month check up.
He was 18lbs, 3oz. His weight was in the 75 percentile, and height was in the 95 percentile.
Frank was recovering from a cold, so we didn't get his vaccines. So, the past week, we returned to get those taken care of. While we were there, I seemed to have picked up the stomach virus. I woke up Friday morning at 1:30 a.m. with all the flattering symptoms that come along with that...I'll spare you the details. Let's say it nearly ended with me in the hospital. I was begging Brad to call someone to come keep Frank and to take me to the ER. That's how awful I felt!
Praise God, I was finally able to get some sleep, but this led to Brad taking care of Frank for the next 3 days - and me cancelling a much wanted trip to Fairhope to see Grey's new "digs". Mom and Dad were able to go - even more reason I really wanted to be there!

So, I hope that now - after wisdom teeth removal, Frank's flu, my flu, now the stomach virus - I hope we are entering some well-time!

I will post some photos soon, however, we haven't been taking many considering the circumstances!

If you want to see our beautiful little man, go to the below link for his 6-7 month photos.
(all lowercase)
userid: frank
password: huguley
www.photographybytracyt.com/ezphoto

Love to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment