This past Friday was my 25th birthday, and OH what a birthday it was!!! Brad and I celebrated on Thursday in Atlanta. Sister kept Frank at home while we did some shopping and went to P.F. Chang's for lunch! One of my FAVORITE places :) Friday night, we celebrated with Scott, Sister, Mary Scott, and Henderson (who came in town this weekend)! Friday night just before dinner I started feeling like a cold was coming on, and boy, did it come on! Fast! By Friday night, I was in bed at 7:45pm. What a birthday night, I know! The next morning, Frank had a runny nose :( We are both getting better today. We plan to leave Tuesday morning for Orange Beach (Bedsole Family Vacation). Please pray that we will be well by then!
I received 3 beautiful flower deliveries on my birthday from my Dad, Brad and Frank, and Scott and Sister! I received tons of sweet birthday wishes, cards and gifts! Thank you to everyone!
A few photos over the weekend...
When Frank wasn't feeling well, he'd lay down on the couch for us to rub his back. He's definitely my child! He wouldn't move until we stopped rubbing!

When he felt better, he'd go love on Jake! Doesn't Jake look thrilled?

This is where we tend to find him fairly often! Real sanitary!

Frank also loves to watch Daddy water the yard. They make funny faces back and forth at each other. I think Daddy was making one here.

Another bittersweet moment...

No comments:
Post a Comment