Well, it is graduation season and we celebrate with many little ones!!! Mary Beth had her Kindergarten graduation this past Friday at Springwood School. They had the cutest program that brought everyone to tears. I could hardly hold it together as I watched Jenna observe her baby graduating from Kindergarten. I know we will be there before we know it. Frank, Brad, and I were so happy to be able to attend the event!
 |
| Frank was such a good boy! He was mesmerized by all of the children! He would even clap when prompted! Oh, and also yelled out "N" when they were holding up their letters to spell "Kindergarten!" |
 |
| Yay, Squeakers! (aka, Mary Beth) |
 |
| The Brownies! |
Also on our graduate list, LANDON!!! Landon graduated from his pre-K program. Yes, he is headed to Kindergarten! Since they now live in Daphne, we were not able to attend his program. However, we WILL be there for his Kindergarten graduation next year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment