Sunday, December 11, 2011

The holidays...

Welcome to the holidays....it has been 2 weeks since my last post.  I apologize for the lack of photos.  We have not been good about taking pictures lately.  I vow, this week, to take a pregnancy shot (since I don't have one yet of this little girl, poor thing!) and a picture of Frank in front of our Christmas tree!

We have been busy getting ready for Santa!  We have visited him at Breakfast with Santa, decorated two Christmas trees, and wrapped many gifts!  I am, to say the least, VERY pregnant now.  I love feeling my little girl kick...but that just about sums of the joys of a second pregnancy.  I am so ready to have her here and to be back to normal!  I have a long way to go....

I have found a girl to make baby girl's bedding!  She is amazing.  She is a friend of a friend and is from this area.  I am so excited to pick out fabric and get this baby girl's nursery going!  I cannot believe she will be here in 4 months.  We do have a name picked out, but we will keep it a secret until she is born.  We want to tell Frank so bad, but he will blab it within a few seconds!  So, he will also have to wait.  Rest assured, I plan to have her some personalized items hidden and ready for her arrival!

Here's a photo from Breakfast with Santa.  Frank wanted Mommy and Elmo to also sit in Santa's lap!  He would not do it alone.  He said "next time Mommy".  Ha!

Merry Christmas
Frank and Nannie at the Methodist Church Dinner Theater

No comments:

Post a Comment