Hello all! Yes, we have obviously moved blog sites. At the request of many of our friends and family (uh hum, Mary Scott), we've decided to join blogspot! I hate loosing all my old posts through my pregnancy and Frank's first 3 months, but I feel this will be a better fit in the long run...and FREE! (which every penny helps with a baby!) So, I will pick up where I left off!
Frank is now 3 months old. He is doing GREAT! We are enjoying every moment with him. I swear he's the most precious thing I've ever seen. Brad and I are in awe! He's starting to get so much control over his hands. His best friend is Mr. Lion on his bouncy! (he also loves Mr. Octopus on the activity mat)!
Mom and Dad came over this past weekend for a visit. Mom actually got to come a few days early. We also had a visit from Maddie and Landon Saturday night. Grey and Lori braved the weather in Auburn for the game while we had a slumber party here! Unfortunately, Maddie had an ear infection, so she was in some pain. I got a report that she's feeling better today. Please keep her in your prayers.
Speaking of prayers, Grey and Lori will certainly be needing them! They are having TWINS! Yes, they decided to try for a 3rd, and God had another plan for them! He said, "Hum...No, I think you should have 4!" She's due April 23rd. Praise the Lord for his MANY blessings!
Enjoy the many, many photos!




















He is growing up so fast! Guess we need to come for another visit before he starts kindergarten! - Jennifer
ReplyDeleteLove that you are switching to blogger. I am totally linking you to my blog right now. Look at the little Frankie. I miss him so much. He has gotten so big!!!
ReplyDelete