Hello Everyone! Football, pumpkins, and cool weather! Fall is here! Mary Scott and Henderson (and Hendrix, too!) came to West Point. Of course, this sparked a photo shoot! YEA! Mr. Scott took a ton of photos and the boys (and puppies) were thrilled! Ha! Frank and Henderson put on their Fall wear between football games this weekend! Enjoy the photos! This coming weekend, we are headed to Demopolis!
Frank's personality has really started to develop. He's such a fun little boy. He is now a little over 3 months old! I cannot believe it! His reflux is still an issue, but we just switched medications. Hopefully, that will help.


Bottle time!

Brothers!
Frank: "Hey Jake, whatcha doin over there?"

Hanging out on a Sunday afternoon
Jenna, Brad, Mary Beth, Me, Nannie, Henderson, Mary Scott, Jack, Jake, and Hendrix

Henderson and Frank

Frank and Henderson

Jake and Hendrix decided to show the boys how to pose!

Wow, they are loving this!
I know this is a lot of photos, but I couldn't resist the many faces of Frank!

I'm innocent Mom, I promise!

"Yea, I said it...I'm cute!"

"HEHE!"

This is my Michael Jackson pose

This is one of Frank's favorite things to do - pulling his bib over his face!

Laughing at Daddy - his favorite person of the week
:( Sad Mommy :(


"OH NO, THE CAMERA AGAIN!!!"

Frank often falls asleep with his toys in his hands!
No comments:
Post a Comment