Hello everyone. Frank is nearly 4 months old and I cannot believe it! He's so much fun to "talk" to. He has such a great personality and is so happy - most of the time! We hit a huge milestone this week. Brad and I left him with Scott and Sister for the night while we had a date night in Atlanta. For my birthday this year, Brad bought me tickets to the So You Think You Can Dance tour in Atlanta. So, we had dinner out at Pepperoni's (a great pizza place close to the arena - suggested by Mary Scott - YUMMY!!!), saw the show, and spent the night. I had an appointment the next morning with my oncologist for a check up. All was well! Praise the Lord!
Frank did great for Nannie and Granddaddy! Thanks to you both!
Here are a few recent photos of Frank and photos from the show! Love you!
One of Frank's 3 month photos
All snuggly in my fleece outfit - ready for that cold weather!











No comments:
Post a Comment