Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween and such!

Here are several recent photos of Frank. He's a little over 4 months old. I cannot believe it! He's getting more and more personality every day. He's really started to "coo". We are amazed at how much he changes and grows every day. He is certainly teething! Where he was sleeping through the night, he's now waking up numerous times! Although, all we have to do is go in and pat his bottom. He will typically go back to sleep for another hour or so before waking again!

Nana is headed over this weekend to keep Frank while we go to Lindsey Lanier's engagment party here in West Point. Frank is very excited to see Nana! She's certainly one of his favorite people!

Halloween was fairly uneventful. Frank was not in a great mood that night, so Nannie offered to stay here and keep him while Brad and I had some adult time out at the Moon/Ferguson's annual Halloween dinner/gathering. Thanks, Nannie!

In Demopolis news, this weekend is Mr. Billy's annual Hay Ride. That's why Mom and Dad can't come over to keep Frank -- so Nana gladly agreed to fill in! Also, Grey has officially moved into his apartment in Fairhope - during the week. He and Lori are looking at neighborhoods/houses down there in aniticipation for their move this April. We are very proud of Grey and his promotion, but of course, sad to see them leave Demopolis. However, this will be a great move for them! Fairhope is beautiful!

Enjoy the photos!

Frank loves his stuffed dog - Thanks, Aunt Lisa!


This is how I typically fight Frank to go to sleep.

He refuses to lay his head down, sometimes!


Watching Mommy and Daddy cook dinner!

Church was fun!

Ms. Janice fusses if I don't wear a warm hat to church!


My favorite toy!

This is right before Frank puked in the Halloween candy bowl!

Sorry, West Point kids! - We cleaned it all off!

I could really use some teeth right now...


My cousin, Jack, says the M&M minis are the way to go!

Now, if I can only score one of those BlueBell Ice Cream Cups!


Jake, is this going to become a habit of Mom's?


Jake, what's she doing to you man?

Hey, Mommy!


I like to pretend I'm flying away!


Jake wants to know when he can have tummy time like Frank....?


MiMi, Look how long I'm getting!


Mommy said I couldn't put my costume on yet since I would probably throw up on it!

Frank's new favorite thing - sucking on an apple slice!

I know, I know -- He's too young for table food!


Hangin' Out!


Frank's first time to try rice cereal with a spoon...yikes!!!


Headed to McDonald's for the first time!


This is the first of many trip to McDonald's with Nannie, I'm afraid!

1 comment:

  1. Such a little cuttie! I bet the apple feels good to those sore gums!

    ReplyDelete