Thursday, October 15, 2009

Visit to Demopolis!

Hello! Frank is doing great! After several, several days of reflux and loosing half of his daily nutrition, we decided it was a time for something to change. On the way to Demopolis, I posted a prayer request on Facebook about Frank's reflux. Then, I got some great advice about different formula. We stopped at CVS as soon as we pulled into town and bought some. We also switched his medication. He's now taking a LOT more formula, gaining weight, and not refluxing as much. Praise the LORD!

We had a great time in Demopolis. It was a very fun trip! Frank did really well and we were all so sad to leave. :(

As soon as we got back to West Point, Frank had his 3 month photo shoot. Stay tuned for those photos soon!

Also, Frank turned over in his crib for the first time. We put him down for a nap on his tummy and we found him on his back! We were so proud!

Love you!

Mimi bought me this onesie! Thanks, Mimi!!!

Chillin'



Grrrr! Scary, Halloween!


War Eagle, Landon!


I love my cousin Maddie and Aunt Lori! How are those twins??



YaYYYYYYYYYY!!! It's NANA! Finally!!!



Oh, I missed you so much!


Hmmm, What was that figure again, Dad?



Oh, yeah!


Hey there - where did you come from?


Snugglin with Mommy! I love you!



This is how we found him after the first time he rolled over!

No comments:

Post a Comment