Sunday, February 28, 2010

Nannie's Birthday, Swing Set, and Demopolis

Finally - I'm free enough to update! Well, a lot happened last weekend and into this week. Last weekend, we celebrated Sister's 60th birthday!!! Yes - 60th...I know most of you are wondering if she colors her hair - NOPE! I hope the West Point water has something to do with all that youthfulness! We celebrated her birthday Saturday night at our house! Mom and Dad were even in town to enjoy the festivities!


Brad, Carter, Mary Beth, Jack, and Jenna watching Sister open gifts


Hanging out at Nannie and Grandaddy's on the new swing set!


Swinging with Mommy isn't as much fun as doing it with Henderson!


Hey Henderson, this is FUN!!!


Brad and I dared each other to go head first down the "silly slide!"


OUCH! I cut my hand!!!


We didn't quite fit!


Best Buds!
Frank and Henderson!


I WANT TO CRAWL SO BAD!
Here he is learning away!


Poppie and MiMi enjoyed the swing set with us!


Poppie is funny!

After we had a great weekend in West Point with MiMi and Poppie,
I followed them back home to Demopolis, where Frank and I spend our first 2 nights
away from Brad :( We were all missing each other TONS!
On a better note, we had a great time!


In Demopolis, hanging out with Maddie!


Sweet Maddie!


Video of Poppie playing football!

So sorry I've been late uploading these photos/videos, but we've been dealing with a very difficult feeding issue. Frank has never been a big eater, however, lately things have gotten worse. He started taking an hour to finish a 6 ounce bottle and refused solids. So after much prayer and "tricks", we are doing better with the solids - thanks to table foods! Also, we are now using a LEVEL 4 nipple and funnelling it down him before he can protest! We do have an appointment with a pediatric GI in Atlanta on March 11th. Hopefully, they will give us a little insight into why he's never really hungry and wanting for food. Please keep him,us, and the doctors in your prayers!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment