Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring is in the air...

We are back from a wonderful trip to Demopolis and enjoying the warm weather! I'll recap a second... We left Friday morning headed to Demopolis. We had big plans for the weekend. First, Saturday morning, I helped with a shower for Lori and Grey's twin girls, Rylee and Reagan - ETA: SOON! Lori is such a trooper. If anyone can handle the difficulties of twin pregnancy, Lori can! She looks unbelievable! She's so cute pregnant! We are all anxiously awaiting those two precious little girls! Praise God for His miracles!


Mom, Mrs. Baas, Lori, me, Nana, and Maddie
(not wanting to look at the camera!)


A gift from MeeMaw!


We loving hanging out on the porch at Mom and Dad's
a.k.a. The Country!


Amanda (Matthew's beautiful & sweet girlfriend) and Matthew


Mimi, Frank, and Nana


Hands down, the most beautiful and kind woman I've ever known
To my Nana: When I think of God's angels, I envision you. You so are
full of joy and radiant beauty! You will never know how much I
look up to you. I love you so much! Thank you for raising 3 generations of this family.
We wouldn't be here without you! Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary!
You deserve the world!


Bat Dog (Landon named Mom and Dad's new puppy)
Getting a head start playing with Rylee and Reagan


Our Little Peanut
Learning to ride the tractor, already!


Back in West Point
Enjoying the sunshine!


We are going to have so much fun this Spring/Summer!


Tuesday - not as warm, but wanted to go outside again!


DaDa stopped by during lunch to play!
By the way - Frank has MASTERED "DaDa!!"


I love my peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment