I apologize in advance for all the photos. We just purchased a nicer digital camera for our anniversary gifts to each other. If you thought there were a lot of photos before....well.
Things going on here:
Brad's 33rd birthday and our 3rd anniversary is coming up on March 24th. We are also anxiously awaiting the arrival of Rylee and Reagan Bedsole. ETA: as soon as two weeks :)
My work has been rather busy lately and real estate is picking up for Brad.
Frank is doing great! He has gotten rather "clingy" lately. We are battling a fine line of him becoming a "mommy's boy". It's hard to break it once it sets in. Trust me, it sets in before you even know it's coming! He's having a hard time napping other places than his own crib. Also, we're still battling solid foods and bottles. If there's one thing we can already tell about his personality - he's independent and he wants to do things on his schedule! We keep wondering if he doesn't know how to eat solids, but then we're reminded that he knows how, he just doesn't want to on our schedule. Most 9 month olds are taking about 2-3 stage 2 foods a day. We are thrilled if he takes 1. Some days, he won't even take a bite! Bottles, he'll take 4 oz, then stop. So we have the restrain him to finish the bottle. However, in the end, there's always something with ever stage in parenthood. I am praising the Lord that we are just battling these small battles and he's healthy! That's all that matters! He's healthy and happy! (unless you're forcing him to eat). We've been able to get more formula in him lately, so he is putting on more weight - hence, the cheeks! :)
I hope you all are doing well. We are looking forward to this warm weather in spring/summer! I can't wait to play with Frank outside! He truly is our precious angel and I can't imagine my life without him or Brad! Being a mother and wife are the two best roles I can imagine in my life on Earth!
Things going on here:
Brad's 33rd birthday and our 3rd anniversary is coming up on March 24th. We are also anxiously awaiting the arrival of Rylee and Reagan Bedsole. ETA: as soon as two weeks :)
My work has been rather busy lately and real estate is picking up for Brad.
Frank is doing great! He has gotten rather "clingy" lately. We are battling a fine line of him becoming a "mommy's boy". It's hard to break it once it sets in. Trust me, it sets in before you even know it's coming! He's having a hard time napping other places than his own crib. Also, we're still battling solid foods and bottles. If there's one thing we can already tell about his personality - he's independent and he wants to do things on his schedule! We keep wondering if he doesn't know how to eat solids, but then we're reminded that he knows how, he just doesn't want to on our schedule. Most 9 month olds are taking about 2-3 stage 2 foods a day. We are thrilled if he takes 1. Some days, he won't even take a bite! Bottles, he'll take 4 oz, then stop. So we have the restrain him to finish the bottle. However, in the end, there's always something with ever stage in parenthood. I am praising the Lord that we are just battling these small battles and he's healthy! That's all that matters! He's healthy and happy! (unless you're forcing him to eat). We've been able to get more formula in him lately, so he is putting on more weight - hence, the cheeks! :)
I hope you all are doing well. We are looking forward to this warm weather in spring/summer! I can't wait to play with Frank outside! He truly is our precious angel and I can't imagine my life without him or Brad! Being a mother and wife are the two best roles I can imagine in my life on Earth!
So excited!
For those of you who don't know,
Frank is named after his great-grandfather,
Frank Adams Norman. Frank Norman wore
tons of crazy things - madras especially!
So, our little Frank has a few things to honor him!
Sister bought him this hat along with some really cute pants
that match...photos below!
More and more precious each day! FYI- I'm SLOWLY attempting this blogging stuff. Be warned that I'm nowhere near as good as you yet! Miss you!
ReplyDelete