Thursday, May 6, 2010

To the Country!

This past weekend, we made the 3 hour drive to the Country, a.k.a. Demopolis! Frank did GREAT on the drive over! We made it to Demopolis about mid-day Friday. We got to visit with all our family and had a wonderful time! Frank got to meet his two new cousins, Rylee and Reagan! He didn't quite understand why Mommy kept holding two other babies :( After a few minutes, he wasn't concerned with me anymore. He was too focused on playing with Maddie and Landon! It was too funny seeing those 3 interact!

I cannot tell you how much I miss all of them! I know I have a soft spot for my brother, Grey....but I never thought I'd miss him this much!!! I can't wait until they get set in Daphne so we can come crash for a visit! All the family is doing great! We even broke Frank into the country and gave him his first ride on the John Deere Gator! Fun Fun!!!

Frank enjoyed crawling all over Landon and Maddie!!!
She's a mess!
Landon's favorite Nascar driver is Jimmy Johnson! Looks like he's "in the zone!"
Fun times on Marengo Farms!
Poppie was in his element!
For some reason, Mimi thought it would be funny to give Frank a baby doll...?? He proceeded to kiss the baby, then would hurl it across the floor! I hope he doesn't do the same thing to Rylee and Reagan!!!
Mimi and Poppie recorded Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for us!
As much as I LOVED cuddling with my two new nieces, I am SO not ready for the infant stage again!
We wouldn't be in the country if we didn't wear and ride tractors!
This is the main thing I miss about living at home -- sitting outside and looking at the open pastures, trees, and feeling the breeze! I know I joke about the "country", but I really do miss it! Such a great place to grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment