The cat is out of the bag. This weekend, Brad and I received an acceptance to our offer on our new home in West Point. We were NOT looking for a new house, as we love the home we're currently in. However, several months ago, Brad saw a great opportunity for us to purchase this new home at a great price (thanks, terrible economy!) and gain an extra bedroom, playroom, and 2 half baths! So, we will now have enough room for all my family to come stay. We will be roaming aimlessly around this big house right now, with just the 3 of us. However, we will fill it will tons of memories and family as the years go on - as we will grow old here!!!
We placed the offer on this home more than 3 months ago. We never dreamed we would actually end up here. Even during the time of placing the offer, we didn't know if we WANTED to move! I am still sad about leaving Frank's first home. However, we decided to remove our hands from the situation and let God take over. He has certainly had his hands in this decision. If you want to know the details of the plan he weaved, just ask me! This is truly a blessing from him!
Here are some photos. We are purchasing the house from John and Dana Pope, who have impeccable taste in decor - as you can see below! I am sure my decor will not hold a candle to theirs!











I am so excited for your guys! My sister moved into a larger home and slowly filled it with things that she loved! So do not rush- take your time! What a great house to make home!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I'm so excited for you! We need to get together sometime!
ReplyDelete