This past Sunday, I was invited to a dove shoot with my Daddy. At this shoot, I rode on this huge John Deere tractor that was JUST my size (well, I could grow into it). I asked Mommy if I could have one. She said it was too expensive. Then, I told her I would ask you. She said she had to pay you for all the toys :( Therefore, I've decided to post this letter to Mommy's blog to ask for donations.
Love, Frank

P.S. KIDDING!!!! Just thought this was a great photo! Please excuse the quality. We all forgot our cameras and had to take this with a cell phone. Frank really did love this tractor! I had to bend over and hold a stick on the pedal while he steered. It was quite humorous and LOADS of fun for him! Great times!
No comments:
Post a Comment