Monday, September 13, 2010

We have a WALKER!!!! Track shoes - here we come!

This is how it began.....


Ten minutes later, here we were (excuse me for talking on the phone! I was excited!)......




I can say that these moments were some of the happiest in our lives. I know it doesn't sound like much in the whole scheme of life, but I've never experienced a time like this (except for when Frank was born) with Brad. We were both so happy, I swear we were glowing! I've never seen so much joy and pride on Brad's face. It brought tears to my eyes just to see how much he loves his son! This was such an unexpected huge milestone for us (and of course Frank). This is the most proud I've been of Frank....just walking! I can't imagine the pride I will feel when he goes to school, sings in the church choir, and let's not even discuss graduation!!!!

God is so good. Period.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of Frank! What a little man he is becoming. The world better watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww!!! Gosh he is growing up too fast!

    ReplyDelete