Thursday, November 10, 2011

Beach in the Fall!

This past weekend, Brad, Frank, and I decided to join Nannie and Grandaddy (Brad's parents) in Destin for a weekend of fun!!!  We are SO glad that we decided to go (and they let us crash their trip!)  We had a blast.  I am so blessed to have such great in-laws who love me and my son to no end (and Brad too, of course).  Thank goodness, we also had our great photographer, Grandaddy, in tow!  We are very blessed to have these memories documented so well.  Thank you, "E"!





Brad and Frank had a blast running in the sand!  This is a moment in time I never want to forget!




This is Brad's "He-Man" shirt from when he was a little boy.  Frank takes much pride in wearing his Daddy's shirt!


Two Frank's! (Frank was named after his great-grandfather, Frank Adams Norman (the man in the painting on the wall)

So sweet!

Mommy, Frank, Daddy
Frank chowing down on our favorite pizza, with grilled eggplant!!  Yummy!!!

Frank loved his big boy bed at Nannie's beach house!

No comments:

Post a Comment