I have approached 29 weeks....which means I only have 10 more weeks until my scheduled c-section! I am SO excited to meet our little girl! I am definitely to the miserable point. Squatting, bending, and standing are all pretty uncomfortable! I make do, especially with a very active toddler running around! Brad has been my saving grace. He has MORE than picked up my slack by taking on several of my responsibilities around the house. I couldn't function without him!!!
Other than that, there isn't very much to report. We are still slowly getting her nursery ready. I will post photos when it is completed. Other news: My mom had a heart cath after a "not so favorable" stress test. It was quite an emotional time. We went to Birmingham last Sunday and spent the night awaiting the cath on Monday morning. Of course, it was the Sunday night where all the tornadoes were barrelling through Birmingham. Mom, Dad, and I were in a hotel room weathering the storm. I posted on Facebook asking for prayers. We were all overwhelmed with the out pour of prayers and love our family received during this scary time. The Lord answered our prayers that night and the next day! The tornadoes missed our area of Birmingham and the heart cath came back completely clear. So clear, the doctor said the stress test was inaccurate. Her heart was functioning like a 22 year old! Praise God! We were so relieved.
Please continue to keep her in your prayers. She is still very fatigued, anxious, and experiencing some lingering chest pains. She has a strenuous job, which doesn't help. We are praying for some answers, direction, and relief for her. Thank you all of your prayers and concern during that time!
We went home last weekend to see she and Poppie! We had a great time, no pictures though :( Sorry!
Update on Frank: He is becoming such a little boy, not a baby!!! He is speaking in full sentences which blow me away most of the day! He is the most appreciative 2.5 year old I have ever met. He will pick the most random thing in our house and say, "Mommy, you and Daddy bought me that?" Of course, we'll say yes. He then follows with "Tank you, Mommy, Tank you. Good job." Ha. Cracks me up every time! He is still a little distraught that he wasn't able to tell Santa "Tank You" for all of his toys! I am amazed every day at his genuine and thankful heart. He is just as complimentary as he is grateful. He tells me I look nice every time I change clothes (even if it is into my pajamas!). He loves on my belly (his baby sister) several times a day. I love to hear him talk to her. It goes a little like this "Hey baby sister. Come on out. Frank wants to see you. Hurry up, get bigger, bigger and come on out. Frank your big brother. I love you"
We play in her room a good bit. He has picked out all of the toys he wants to show her first. We have 3 pink Lovies that are first on his list!
That's all for now. Happy Valentine's Day! May I add, I have the two most handsome and sweet Valentines ever?!?!
Keeping you and baby girl in our prayers! We need a bump photo! :)
ReplyDelete