I am just busy "nesting". I have been frantically trying to get all of the "baby items" out of the attic, while putting some early toddler items in their place. I have been shocked at how many toys and little boys' clothes we've accumulated. I am having to restrain myself from selling/donating half of the stuff in the attic due to the slight chance we may have a third child one day....
Any who...onto much more exciting news...at least for our female readers:
I am trying to get our little girl's nursery in some type of order. I am shocked and terrified at how much of my mobility I seem to lose each day. I am a victim of leg cramps, a faulty sciatic nerve, and very painful stretching of the skin/muscles in my stomach. I am not sure how much longer I will feel like decorating; therefore, I am trying to get it all done as soon as possible. Here are a few things that I plan to have in her nursery. A few are ordered and on the one way, while others I am still scoping out online...
![]() |
| These will hang burlap ribbon suspended letters above her crib. We've had to hide these so no one will be able to know the number of letters in her name since we keep it a surprise until she arrives. |
![]() |
| This is ordered and on it's way! A beautiful hexagon white, distressed mirror to hang above her changing table. |
For any men that read my blog, I apologize for the boring post :)




Love it!
ReplyDelete