Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Gooooo Auburn!

Last Saturday, my family came into town to celebrate Lori's birthday (a little late) and the Auburn basketball game!  Frank has been looking forward to this for MONTHS!  He was so excited to see Aubie, but wanted to be sure "Aubie no touch me".  Ha!  So, he was pleased to see Aubie, as well as the dancing Chick-fil-a cows - also "cows no touch me". 

Frank did great during the entire game.  Mommy - not so much.  Baby Sister wasn't happy that I was squishing her in my lap and in the seats with big brother crawling all over her!  At the end of the game, I was spent.  We still enjoyed a great dinner at Niffer's.  The rest of the weekend was so much fun as Maddie, Landon, Rylee, Reagan (my brother's 4 kids) and Frank played so well together!  Everyone was sad to leave but excited that the next time we see each other, we will be a family of 4!!! :)

I have 5.5 weeks left.  I had an OB appointment today.  The doctor said that I was measuring just over 36 weeks even though I am only just over 33 weeks pregnant.  He is completely comfortable with this since it is my second pregnancy and feels it's completely normal.  I have an ultrasound next week that will determine her weight.  Again, those are not completely accurate.  Also, no matter what it says, we will stay on track for a 39 week c-section.  He feels that a large baby is no reason to take her early.  I completely agree.  I want her to develop as long as she can.  Frank went with me to the appointment and was THRILLED to hear Baby Sister's heartbeat go "boom, boom, boom".  He loved it! 

All ready to go!
Frank and Daddy!  War Eagle!
One excited little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment