Also, here is my favorite video I've ever taken of Frank. Every night before bed, we read a story, pray, and say good night to Daddy. After Daddy (and now Kate) leave the room, I sing "Jesus Loves Me" to him before I leave. One night, he took lovie out of his mouth and began to repeat the entire song with me. I had never tried to teach this to him. I just sang it to him every night, and I guess he memorized it. I nearly fell out of the bed when he knew every word. This is not even to mention the soaking wet pillow case from my tears! This video is not the first time, but it still makes me the happiest woman in the world. It is pure Heaven to me. His voice makes the whole world fade away. I cannot even describe how my heart leaps and tears flow every time he sings it!
Monday, April 30, 2012
Favorites
Here is one of my favorite photos from our "photo shoot". This sums up 75% of the past 3 weeks dealing with an adjusting toddler. This is one of the many times Frank finds a way to "sort of" do what I ask to push my buttons. I said "Frank, will you please come sit up here on the bench and take a photo with Mommy and Kate?" In his defense, I guess I never actually said he had to face the camera.
Also, here is my favorite video I've ever taken of Frank. Every night before bed, we read a story, pray, and say good night to Daddy. After Daddy (and now Kate) leave the room, I sing "Jesus Loves Me" to him before I leave. One night, he took lovie out of his mouth and began to repeat the entire song with me. I had never tried to teach this to him. I just sang it to him every night, and I guess he memorized it. I nearly fell out of the bed when he knew every word. This is not even to mention the soaking wet pillow case from my tears! This video is not the first time, but it still makes me the happiest woman in the world. It is pure Heaven to me. His voice makes the whole world fade away. I cannot even describe how my heart leaps and tears flow every time he sings it!
Also, here is my favorite video I've ever taken of Frank. Every night before bed, we read a story, pray, and say good night to Daddy. After Daddy (and now Kate) leave the room, I sing "Jesus Loves Me" to him before I leave. One night, he took lovie out of his mouth and began to repeat the entire song with me. I had never tried to teach this to him. I just sang it to him every night, and I guess he memorized it. I nearly fell out of the bed when he knew every word. This is not even to mention the soaking wet pillow case from my tears! This video is not the first time, but it still makes me the happiest woman in the world. It is pure Heaven to me. His voice makes the whole world fade away. I cannot even describe how my heart leaps and tears flow every time he sings it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment