I'm away my posts these day are very few and far between. In my absence from the blogging world, know that I am loving on my two little ones! I never realized how time consuming two little ones, preschool, part time job, husband, and church responsibilities could make a woman. Oh, did I mention church responsibilities?!?!? I have, with the help of another wonderful lady in our church, been put in charge of our Fall Festival this year. To say it has been time consuming is a complete understatement. Each year I say I will not sign up for the spot again. AND every year when I see the smiles on all those little faces, I crumble :) So, this Sunday - the party is on! I know it will be a great time!
Here are a few photos from the past couple of months. I feel like I've traded my savvy Cannon camera in for my iPhone. Whatever gets the job done and catches these precious moments, I guess :)
War Eagle, Auburn Football -- even if the players don't show up - we do!
My two little pumpkins, Kate and Frank :)
One Georgia State Trooper made this little boy's day when he let Frank get in his car after having lunch at the local Mexican restaurant!
One of our few outings without the kiddos.
Katie Bug is ready for Halloween
Jack-o-Lantern Lane! Frank had a blast!
We also celebrated our 7 year anniversary of our first date :)
The perfect pumpkin, picked by Frank!
Looking at cloud shapes with his cousins
Sweet cheeks! Could you not just eat her up!?!?
Pediatrician's office: Can you tell she has a tummy ache and ear infection? Yea, us either.
These two love each other SO much :)
Looks just like her Daddy!
Couldn't resist posting this hilarious video of Brad asking Kate if she liked her skinny jeans and if she wanted her bottle!!! This is our little bug! Hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment