Our Easter weekend was full of fun days! Friday, Mary Scott, Stephen, and Henderson came into town. We had a great time visiting with them Friday afternoon at Scott and Sister's house (well, really on their swing set!).




After a fun afternoon of playing outside, Frank and Henderson decided it was bath time! This was their first bath together. We seem to finally have them on the same schedule. They had a great time, until Frank fell over onto Henderson. Henderson said that was a little bit too much closeness, cousin! Bath time was over.

Friday night, Mom and Dad came into town (MiMi and Poppie). We were all geared up for the church Annual Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday at Scott and Sister's house.

Henderson was enjoying a bottle before all the fun started.

Poppie taking a load off. We were so happy to have them here! I wish they could come more often! We miss Mimi and Poppie!!!

I wonder how much older he'll look next year. Can you believe he's already 9 months old???

My big boy :(

Hanging out with Mimi!

Of course, every child loves Poppie!

Hey Henderson, this Easter Egg Hunt thing is pretty fun!

Henderson: "Again, Frank, what's with all the closeness? Back up!"

Is it just me, or do all Easter bunnies look a little creepy?

After the Easter Egg Hunt and a little snooze, we all decided to go out to Mr. Scott's pond for some fishing! This photo is for Dad to prove his fish to Rex!

I have a feeling as Frank gets older, I won't be able to keep these two from staying at the pond all day!
We had such a good time at the egg hunt and I'm so glad we got to see you! I agree, that bunny was pretty creepy. Our family picture was pretty cute and I wish we could cut the bunny out! Oh well. Fun memories!
ReplyDelete