Well, the day has arrived. I am driving over to Tuscaloosa, AL at 6:30am tomorrow morning for the arrival of my two new nieces, Rylee and Reagan Bedsole. My sister-in-law, Lori, is scheduled to be induced tomorrow morning. We are so excited to finally meet the "girls!"
Here's a little update on my brother, Grey. Grey, Lori, Landon, and Maddie live in Demopolis, AL. Grey has accepted a promotion in his job, Southern Care (hospice), in Daphne, AL. Grey has moved into an apartment in Daphne, where he stays during the week. Lori and the kids plan on moving down there as soon as they can sell their home in Demopolis. As if that's not enough to coordinate - here come TWINS!!! If anyone can do it, Grey and Lori can!
Please keep them in your prayers. They will need much support in the coming months.
Grey, Lori, Landon, Maddie, Rylee, and Reagan - Have I told you how much I love and miss you????? You are such a precious family - held together by one STRONG woman - Lori Baas Bedsole!

Congratulations...again! Praying that everything goes well. Can't wait to see pictures.
ReplyDelete