Friday, April 16, 2010

They're Here!

Rylee McCain (7lbs 6oz) and Reagan Kathryn (7lbs 13oz) arrived Wednesday, April 14th just after noon! Lori Baas Bedsole is the strongest woman I know! The birth went really well! They delivered in the OR just in case a C-section was needed, but praise God, it wasn't! Rylee came very quickly! Reagan decided with all the extra room that she wanted to flip feet first and stay for a while. Dr. Allen had to deliver Reagan feet first, but everyone was healthy! Grey and Lori allowed me to be in the delivery room to witness it all through the camera. Of course, some of those photos will NOT be posted! It was a miraculous experience! If you've ever been in the room when one baby was born, try to imagine that multiplied times two! It was miraculous....no other word for it. I was so honored to be a part of such a special moment!

A few photos are below. I am in the middle of uploading the rest to my Picasa Web Albums (a link is at the top right of the blog). Feel free to check out the rest of the photos of the special day!

Here's the Bedsole family! They hope to go home today (Friday). The nurses are waiting to be sure the babies haven't lost too much weight.

Grey and I suited up to go in the OR.

I think Mary Scott said it best - Lori is our new hero! Tough Woman! Another tough woman, Reagan Bedsole! She had a difficult 30 seconds entering the world, but came through! Praise God for his miracles!

Grey, Lori, Rylee, and Reagan

Grey, Landon, Rylee, Lori, Reagan, and Maddie

Holding my precious new nieces! I was in heaven! (and missing my baby back home!)

A SPECIAL thank you to my wonderful husband who takes such good care of Frank while I'm gone! Brad took off work for 2 days to allow me to be a part of such a special day! Of course, I believe they had such a good time together that I wasn't missed! Ha! Frank was eating Mum-mums for breakfast! Just kidding!

One REALLY hard thing was that Brad got Frank to say "ma ma" over the phone while I was gone! I nearly hopped in the car and drove the 3 hour drive home!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to the new parents! I'm a big twin too...my twin brother was 7 lb 3 oz and I was 8 lb 13 oz. It's hard to believe that a body can hold that much! I know you're missing Frank!

    ReplyDelete