Thursday, June 30, 2011

Chugga Chugga, Choo Choo!!

We decided to go with cupcakes this year!  They were a huge hit!

Chick-fil-a Nugget Tray, Fruit Salad, Pasta Salad, Chips, Lemonade, Tea = yummy!

Explaining to Frank that we are about to pray...

This is obviously what he does while we are praying!

Thinking of a wish...

My sweet 2 year old blew out his own candle....after grabbing the flame, of course!

Digging in!  Yellow cupcake first!

Still going at it....

A blue one, next!

Licking off the leftovers!

On to the presents!!!

Lori and ??? (I know I am an AWFUL aunt. Rylee or Reagan?)  I am guessing Reagan.  Lori, correct me if I am wrong.

Frank has starting really taking to his uncle Grey!

Frank and his Uncle Grey!
Getting into the party decorations!!!

Birthday morning...Lovie BLANKET from Mommy and Daddy!

All ready...





What comes after a birthday party?  A visit to All Play Fun Zone, of course!

Lori looks a little frightened!

Just before Daddy came down with a bloody elbow!

Jump!

Jack decided to take a little rest!

Some afternoon riding!


Nana is always up for entertaining all of the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment