Monday, June 20, 2011

Just a few...

Thank you to the Brown's (Carter, Jenna, Jack, and Mary Beth a.k.a. "Bef") and the Lincoln's (Stephen, Mary Scott, Henderson, and David) for Frank's early birthday gift!  A grill like Daddy's!

Frank and I trying to get Baby David to show us his dimples!
Frank was constantly trying to give Baby David some kisses!
OH, the blanket.  Are there some stories behind this!  This is Bef's blanket.  Well, Frank seemed to think it was HIS the entire week.  Why he got attached to a fuzzy heart blanket, I do not know.  He would wake up first thing in the morning asking for Bef and "IT".  That is how he says blanket.  He would drag it to his Thomas the Train chair and cover himself up while he watched Elmo.  It was absolutely adorable.
Hanging out by the pool
Mary Beth was once again our entertainer for the evening.  She opened her new bubble blower.  Frank loved it!  Mary Beth also thought he needed some eye protection.  That "Bef", she thinks of everything!


This is our sweet Grandaddy.  He is the one always behind the camera and never gets the attention he deserves!  Thank you, Grandaddy for the amazing vacation and precious pictures.  We cannot wait to see all 990 of them! :)

The fact that this was the one and only time we stepped foot on the beach should tell you how much we enjoyed our house, pool, and beach club!

I am braving putting this "pre-shower/make up" shot on the blog due to the absolute cuteness of my newest nephew, David, in this shot.  He, again, is such a sweet baby!  I think I only heard him cry once the entire week.

No comments:

Post a Comment