Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fun time at home!

Here are a few photos of us here at home, enjoying our summer!
A little bragging:  Frank is now 25 months old.  I am so proud of him!  He loves to learn!  He already knows all of his capital letters, most of his lowercase, colors, and a few shapes.  We are still working on numbers.  He knows 1-5, but is still a little rusty on those...  It is so much fun to watch how excited he gets when we are learning new things.  He is also such a great help!  He likes to get Brad and I our cokes (Brad - Diet Coke, Me - Coke Zero) in the morning from our little drink refrigerator.   It is adorable and he is so proud afterwards!

Frank enjoying his chair, blanket, and bowl of popcorn!
Mommy's little helper!  This is Frank's favorite chore!

Proud little boy!  Notice, he takes it all the way to the door!
Dancing with Daddy!

Frank's favorite puzzle!
Playing with Daddy
Slip n slide!


Weeee!

This little boy is having fun!
This was given to us by a friend!  Frank is in love with his slide!
Saturday, we took a quick trip to Lagrange to let Frank throw some pennies in the fountain on the square!  He loved it!!!
I asked Frank to smile.  This is all he would give me...only in exchange for money to throw into the fountain!


Frank loves his Daddy, but was mad at Mommy here.  I ran out of pennies :(

No comments:

Post a Comment