Thursday, July 14, 2011

Time for an update...

I haven't posted in a while, so I guess it is time for an update.  Not much new going on around here.  However, we have had a full week.  We started off the week by welcoming our family back to West Point.  Jenna, Carter, Jack, Mary Beth, Nannie, and Grandaddy had all been in Valdosta for Henderson's birthday.  We have been missing them back in West Point! (they made a trip to Destin prior to going to Valdosta).  Frank was dying to see his cousins, Nannie, Grandaddy, and Jenna (sorry Carter...he loves you, too!)  After a lunch with them on Monday, Frank got to spend the day with Nannie on Tuesday.  I had a check up in ATL.  Praise God, everything still checked out clear!  Brad and I enjoyed a lunch and some quality time together (as quality as you can get driving through ATL, I guess!)  Wednesday, we treated Mrs. Jessica (one of my best friends) out to lunch for her birthday.  Today (Thursday), we were invited to the Moon's pool to swim with Luke and Bryson (SO much fun!)  Tomorrow, we are headed to Auburn to the park for a playdate with another one of my friends, Bridget, and her son, Patrick Clark (3 yrs old soon!)  Needless to say, all of our fun play dates have fallen within one week, but we have sure enjoyed them!

Well, that was just a quick update as to what is going on around here.  Sorry, no pictures :(  I will do better this weekend and next week...

One photo is this applique I recently found and has inspired me to get started on compiling Frank an Auburn wardrobe for this Fall!  War EAGLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment