Monday, September 12, 2011

9 Weeks!

I am 9 weeks pregnant today.  I had a "nurse appointment" that consisted of a lot of paperwork, family history, and 4 tubes of blood!  YIKES!  The appointment went well.  The blood was just to run routine tests.  Hopefully, they will all come back fine.  I am still nauseous....especially at 5pm.  Every day.  Ugh.

Frank thinks my belly is getting "big!"  He also believes that his baby and belly is getting big.  He has now determined that Brad has a baby in his belly, too....so according to Frank - we have triplets coming!

We have had quite a busy and fun week.  Brad and I kept our niece and nephew, Maddie and Landon last weekend for Grey and Lori to go to the Auburn game - War Eagle, by the way!!  On Sunday, Grey, Lori and the twins came to spend the night with us too!  After they left on Monday, I started packing bags.  Tuesday morning, Frank and I headed to Demopolis for some quality time with Meme and Poppie.  We stayed there Tuesday - Thursday.  Mom rode back with us on Thursday night and helped us get some things in order before Poppie, Maddie, and Landon arrived on Friday.  Friday evening, we picked up Maddie and Landon again in Auburn (yes - I'm the best sister - and my brother will tell you so, too - ha!).  The kids, once again, had a blast together this weekend.  It was a great, but full week!

No comments:

Post a Comment