While I am only 7 weeks pregnant, I feel that the first 12 weeks are absolutely the hardest. I know the last few weeks will also be very challenging! The nausea is still very present. Also, I am having to deal with the discomforts of my already-growing belly! I am beyond SHOCKED at how my stomach has already gotten very firm and round. Dear Lord, please don't let anyone stop me in my car....95% of the time, my jeans button has to be unfastened. On top of the nausea and quickly growing belly, I have also had an emotional two days! As it would work out, my work has also more than doubled the past 2 weeks.
Other than the usual pregnancy complaints, we are doing great. Frank is anxiously awaiting the "aby". He doesn't understand why we can't have the baby out now! He also has told us that he wants a baby girl. So, we shall see.... Honestly, I can say, either will be fine with us! We know the Lord will give us what we are supposed to have.
Here are two things that are helping me through this pregnancy thus far.
 |
| This is helping me get my required vegetable servings in daily.... |
 |
| And these are helping me not be completely sick all day long! |
No comments:
Post a Comment