Saturday, August 27, 2011

Big Brother!!!

The cat is out of the bag!  Frank is going to be a big brother!!!  Brad and I are so excited to be expecting our second child on April 15th, 2012!!!

We have known for several weeks, but just shared the news this weekend following an ultrasound confirming the due date and precious heart beat!  Frank has been just as excited as us!  He loves to point to my belly and say "aby"....he also does the same to his own belly!  Not sure when he is due.

I anticipate that he will be a wonderful big brother.  Every baby he sees, he says "hold, 'aby"!!  He has also told me that he will help Mommy feed, rock, and diaper the baby.  We will see how that holds up.  Also, I'm not too sure how the sharing is going to go.  Frank is very territorial.  I am afraid he is not going to like the baby in his crib, bouncy, etc....  We shall see!

I will be 7 weeks pregnant on Monday.  I can say, the past 4 weeks have been difficult.  I have been extremely nauseous and exhausted.  The exhaustion has gotten better, but the nausea is still very much present.  I just got my "Preggy Pop Drops" in the mail today!  Last pregnancy, they really helped!

One more WILD fact...
As some of you may remember, Mary Scott (Brad's younger sister), and I were both due with our first born children, Henderson and Frank, on the same day - July 11th!  The two were born exactly two weeks apart, however.  Mary Scott had another son, David, this year who was due...you guessed it - April 15th, 2011!  Isn't this CRAZY?!?!?  Both of our children were due the SAME DATE both times!  Crazy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment