We still have no photos to post. :( I vow to get the camera out of the cabinet and start taking more photos this week. I don't know how I continue to not snap photos around here. Frank is changing and getting even more personality by the minute these days! He has become quite the chatter box and energetic little boy! He is all over the place. However, one thing Brad and I are both praying will never change is his loving heart. He is still the most affectionate and loving child I've ever met. It brings us so much joy.
This week, Frank has started driving his blue Jeep more often. Grandaddy "greased" up the steering, so he can whip it around everything in the yard. After seeing he could handle the steering, we juiced it up to "high" speed. When Frank pushed the gas for the first time, his face lit up with the brightest smile, followed by the screech "FAST!!!" He LOVES it! We are so thankful for the low humidity this week! Lots of Jeep riding in store for this little boy!!!
Other new things, Frank has always been very responsive and communicates very well. However, he would make this noise that meant "yes" but sounded nothing like it. It sounded more like "uh, hey" Lately, he has learned to respond with the word "yes" instead. It is so cute. I ask him different questions throughout our day and I still don't expect this little voice to respond, "yes". Adorable. He has also started to put sentences together. My favorite: "Night, Night, Mommy. Love you, Mommy" Melts my heart every night. If I could birth 2 year old children, I think I would have 10 kids!!!
That's all for today. Pictures will come soon, I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment