I told Mom I'd post some photos of our house decorated for Christmas. Our outside looks like the Grinch lives here, but inside, we're full of cheer!

Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree!
Frank's 1st Christmas Tree!!!

Our Dining Room

Christmas China that will never get used! :( Maybe next year!



Yes, Jake still has a stocking.
It's hanging on the door handle over him and his bed (look closely!)

Sweet boy!

Frank has the grip of.....Well, whatever has a strong grip!
It hurts!!!
He's already yanked out several pairs of earrings and handfulls of my hair!

The other night, Frank couldn't decide if he wanted to chew his fingers or suck the bottle!
Hey, the Christmas china got used on Saturday! Hooray! Thanks again! It was so good to see you. Now, if we could just get HHL and Frank on the same schedule so that I could get some pictures!
ReplyDelete