We went to Demopolis for Thanksgiving and had the BEST time! I believe it's the most fun we've had there since we moved! Mom cooked, cooked, and cooked! We had so much fun visiting with all the family! Frank loved everyone - especially Nana and Poppie (He loves you too, Mom!!!) Enjoy the photos. We are going to let Frank sit on Santa's lap for the first time this Saturday at "Breakfast with Santa" at our church. Mary Scott, Henderson, and Stephen are also coming into town. So, yes, more photos to come! See you soon!!!
Frank loving on his brother!
Hanging out with Mommy!
Ready for some football!
Did I mention, War Eagle??!!??
Blue Dog made the trip to Demopolis, too!
I MISS MY BROTHER!!!
Captain America in the house!
My sweet boy!
On Marengo Farms
Does Landon look old, or what?
Hello, twins! Lori looks great pregnant - as usual!
Debroah and Will (also growing up too fast!)
Nana playing with the new Christmas toys at Mimi's!














What great pictures! The house looks so pretty decorated for Christmas. And Frank is getting cuter and cuter by the day!
ReplyDeleteI love the little sock/hoes in the above picture-what a great idea. I wish I had thought of something like that!ha!