We are beginning to start our own family traditions. The first we've decided is riding around and looking at Christmas lights - Creative, I know! Frank was so excited when we told him Friday afternoon that he refused to sleep during his afternoon nap. So, we loaded him up and headed out! He was asleep within the first 10 minutes! Brad and I enjoyed it, though!
Frank is also working on sitting up. That's turned out to be lots of fun, too. Just ask Frank how many times he has wobbled over!?! I promise, we catch him and don't let him hit his head...most of the time! Enjoy the photos and video below...
Frank is also working on sitting up. That's turned out to be lots of fun, too. Just ask Frank how many times he has wobbled over!?! I promise, we catch him and don't let him hit his head...most of the time! Enjoy the photos and video below...
Double Drive in Lanett, AL
Headed out, brrrr!
Frank's feet do not counter-weight his head very well....
Ooops!
There we go, Mom! Get it together!Frank slammed his head into my jaw about 5 minutes after this photo
Leaving me in tears....
Frank LOVES his Daddy!!! 




No comments:
Post a Comment