Thursday, December 17, 2009

Loosing Wisdom...

Hello everyone. As most of you have heard, I had to have my wisdom teeth removed Monday afternoon. After a routine check up last week, my dentist (thanks, Meredith, ha!) said I had an infection and needed to get them out quickly (As she's been telling me for 2 years). So, I rushed in to do it before the holidays. I've been recovering at home with my wonderful mother and husband! Not to mention, the little 6 month old angel that makes me feel so much better! Mom was so sweet to drop everything to come help. She went back Wednesday and now it's all on Brad :( Things are getting better. Swelling is going down and I don't look as much like a chipmunk! The surgery has forced us to slow down before the holidays, which has been very nice! I hate surgery, but it has been a great time to spend with my family! I'll go through anything to get us all together!

Other news, I talked to Grey this morning and he sounds awful. It seems he, Mom, and Dad have all come down with a pretty nasty cold. Please pray for all of them. Grey, especially, has a lot on his plate and doesn't need a cold to add to it! I miss you all so much! Grey, hang in there! He's working so hard, as he always does! We are praying for you and Lori both during this time of transition! Oh, and I cannot wait to hold those two little girls when they arrive! YES - THE TWINS ARE GIRLS!!! Landon, not so happy :(

Frank's 1st Christmas Card Photo
Mr. Scott worked so hard on this photo to get it perfect!
Thank you so much!!!

Mimi went ahead and brought Frank's Christmas gift over
to save us some room when we traveled!

What is it, Mommy?

Yea! My highchair!
Oh, and yes Mom, We can see you behind the box!

Grrrrr!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment