This is my 3rd year tackling the Fall Festival at our church. I believe this year was the best by FAR, due in large part to my dear friend Jessica Newsome (our new Children's Ministry Director!) She is unbelievable to say the least! We had a very exhausting, but good time, coordinating this year's festival - along with 2 others. I believe everyone had a wonderful time...I certainly know Frank did!!!
This is Jessica and me after we decided the work was complete! Play time!!!

Frank's first horse ride!

On to the Duck Pond! His next favorite!



Hay Maze was a hit!

This is just a photo to give you perspective on the height of the slide....

And...here's my adrenaline junkie!

We did this about 15 times! I was so hot and sore, but it was worth it to hear him chuckle the whole way up the slide and back down!


Grandaddy even took a turn when I was exhausted!


Here's one of Frank's girlfriends, Savannah, and my dear friend, Jessica (Savannah's mommy)!

This picture cracks me up!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment