At first experience, I remember Landon (my nephew) being afraid of motorized toys. I expected the same with Frank. Nope. He is an adrenaline junkie! Just wait until you see the next post....Fall Festival slide!
Monday, October 25, 2010
Heading West
After the weekend passed, we couldn't wait any longer to see Mimi and Poppie (my Mom and Dad). So, Monday morning, Frank and I headed to Demopolis to see my family. We only stayed 2 nights, but we made the most of our time in the country! We stayed outside the vast majority of the time! Frank really enjoys exploring new things, and had the best time walking around the farm and riding all the equipment!
Yes, exceeding the weight limit...by a mile!!!
At first experience, I remember Landon (my nephew) being afraid of motorized toys. I expected the same with Frank. Nope. He is an adrenaline junkie! Just wait until you see the next post....Fall Festival slide!


This is Frank's Christmas tree that Poppie planted for him! We hope to cut it down in about 8-10 years!
At first experience, I remember Landon (my nephew) being afraid of motorized toys. I expected the same with Frank. Nope. He is an adrenaline junkie! Just wait until you see the next post....Fall Festival slide!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment