The shower went well, minus a couple of things. Before the shower even began, I was chopping limes for the punch. The lime slipped and I nearly took off the tip of my finger. So, it bled for the entire shower. That was the first hiccup! The second came when I was refilling the last batch of punch in the bowl. I tapped a metal spoon on the side of the glass bowl, sending glass fragments into the punch. We didn't have any more to back up! So, everyone drank water and V8 Splash from then on...
After everyone left, Frank proceeded to dial 911 from an OLD cell phone I'd given him.
Needless to say, it was an eventful day! We had a great time celebrating the upcoming arrival of Baby Kelton! We can't wait!!!
Hosts and Meredith's family


Katie, Me (holding Anna), and Meredith
Two side notes:
1. Anna is Katie's 5 week old daughter
2. Meredith doesn't even look pregnant and she only has 9 weeks to go!

It was a beautiful shower and we are so thankful for everything you did!
ReplyDeleteCan not believe Frank dialled 911!