Hi,
As that title states, "Best Friends", this post will have several of Frank's "best friends"!
First, we have the dump truck from Santa...
As you see the ribbon tied to the front, the next photo will explain why.

We spend a lot of afternoons pulling Frank around the house. This gets very irritating and tiring (as he always asks right as I'm about to begin cooking dinner). However, I cannot tell him "no" because I see the pure joy on his face when I sit him in the back.

Playing with his other best friends, cars!

And these two take the prize for his favorites!
Lightning McQueen and Tow-Mater
Can I get a "ca-chow!"???

Shaking Daddy's hand - another best friend!

As my previous post stated, he really interacted with his cousins so much more during this last trip to Demopolis! Here he is helping out with Rylee and Reagan!


Landon is his buddy!



This is just a photo to explain why I come home from Demopolis 5 lbs heavier!
We've never been fancy in our cooking in Demopolis, but I promise it can knock your socks off! Mmmm!
No comments:
Post a Comment