Frank, Brad and I rang in the New Year at my parents' house in Demopolis. This was also supposed to be our Christmas exchange/celebration with my family. However, Grey (my brother) had a hang up at work and couldn't come up for the celebration. Therefore, it didn't feel as much like Christmas as it should have :( Although Grey wasn't there, we did get to enjoy his sweet family!!! Frank was ready for a weekend in the country...and boy, did he get it! We had a blast! Mom and Dad are always so welcoming and accommodating when we come over! It's nearly like a vacation for Brad and me - they play with Frank for hours on end!
Here are a ton of photos from the weekend. There are more on my Picasa site ---> at the right of my page.
Frank outside running and jumping in the leaves pile with Maddie and Landon

Poppie's little Peanut!


Landon having a blast!


I cannot believe Landon is getting this old?!?! Isn't he such a handsome little boy!

Landon, Maddie and Frank helping Poppie trim the radishes.

Landon and me (Prior to getting my hair done - I might add!)

For those of you who haven't been around Maddie....she's, well, a little Katrina! She, like me growing up, is a bossy little thing! She loved bossing Frank around all weekend - and Frank liked showing his temper when she did. These two are going to have some "knock down, drag outs", I'm afraid!!! This picture cracks me up. I can just see what Frank is thinking as he is looking at Landon...."What did she just say to me?!?!"


Nana bringing Rylee out to play with the big kids! Yes, I can tell the twins apart now!

Maddie, Frank and Landon drove around Poppie's "track" for hours!



When the sun went down, we switched to this track!

As you can tell, Frank and I both had hair cuts that day!

Frank tried staying up late with the big kids, but this is where he ended up after about 8pm.

This is after we returned home and unloaded the car. Think he's worn out?
No comments:
Post a Comment