Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fun February!

Valentine's Day is so much fun with kids!  I invited Jack and Mary Beth to come over and bake cupcakes with us on Sunday.  They had a blast - and Frank thought the icing bowl was awesome!

Mmmm, the icing is supposed to go where?

Finished product - to deliver!

Ok, so my photos are a little out of order...
Jenna read "Curious George's Valentine's Day" to the kids while we waited for the cupcakes to finish baking!
This past weekend, Mom and Dad were so sweet to come over to allow Brad and me to celebrate Valentine's Day. We went to a very romantic restaurant and to a hilarious movie Just Go With It! We actually stayed out past 10:00pm! It was great! However, I felt like I couldn't catch up on my sleep all weekend!  Frank, of course, enjoyed Mimi and Poppie as much as he could!! We hated to see them leave Sunday!

Playing outside and enjoying the warm weather!

Playing with Poppie!

Taking a little stroll with Mimi!

Helping Daddy crunch some numbers...


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful Valentine's Day! Adorable pictures! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete