Tuesday night, we had a birthday party for Nannie at our house. The cousins were, as usual, so much fun together! We had a wonderful time. I wish I had gotten a picture of Mary Beth trying to feed Frank. As many of you know, he still doesn't eat as well as we want. Mary Beth and Jack are both so sweet to always relentlessly try to feed Frank. They even try to show him that it tastes good! Sweet cousins!!!
 |
| Frank finally listened to me when I said "Show me your teeth!" |

 |
| Nannie, Mary Beth, and Jack - opening presents |
 |
| Jack decided he wanted to be "1" year old again! |
 |
| The whole crew! We missed Mary Scott, Stephen and Henderson! |
We missed y'all too! I don't know when we will get back to WP. I was hoping before the baby comes, but not sure. I can't even remember when I should stop traveling.
ReplyDelete