Saturday, June 19, 2010

A few favorites...

We have not uploaded the photos from our camera yet, but here are a few favorites from Franks' Grandaddy's!

Couldn't you just eat those cheeks??
This is where Frank spent most of his time! Eating dropped Cheerios off of the floor!
Pool time
If this face doesn't show you how much I love this boy....
Two handsome men!
Frank loves to give out kisses. Henderson didn't quite understand all this closeness!
Giving MayMay some kisses!
These two are a MESS when they're together! One word: FAN!
These two can boogie! However, Henderson can crawl circles around Frank! He's FAST!
Look, Mimi - I can walk - well...sort of!
Adult night out for some BINGO!
May I just say...
THIS IS ONE HOT NANNIE!
If we could all look this good at the ripe age of 60!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Hard to believe Frank is almost 1!! He has grown up so fast! Hope the house signing goes well and ya'll get moved without much headache (yeah right). You'll be in my prayers for the next few weeks! And Sister does look fabulous! I don't even look like that now so I know there is no hope for me when I'm 60!

    ReplyDelete