We leave on Saturday for a 7 night family vacation to Sea Island, GA. (the annual Huguley fam vacation) YAY! We return home next Saturday and close on the new house the following Monday. So that means, I have to have all the boxes packed and ready to move before we leave for vacation. Once we return from vacation, I only have a little over 48 hours before the movers show up! They are coming Tuesday. So, I will then have all day Wednesday and Thursday to unpack before all of my family comes into town on Friday for Frank's 1st birthday party (in the new house) on Saturday. WHEW! Confused????So, yes, Frank's 1st birthday invitations (still haven't mailed) says location: current house; however, the party will be at the new house!
I apologize if I've just rambled on and on about my calendar. I guess I am venting...
We really have had such a great time together jumping from house to house each night packing and painting! While it's been fun -- I think we are all just ready to sit and relax in an unpacked home!
I know this is a stressfull worldwind-but it is just family and they will all be excited no matter if there are boxes everywhere or not! What a fun exciting time! Enjoy Sea Island! I am beachin' it with my mama!
ReplyDeleteLove the paint job!
ReplyDeleteThe room looks adorable! Have a wonderful trip!
ReplyDeleteHope ya'll are having fun on vacation, lucky dogs! Franks room is going to look so cute!
ReplyDelete