Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lots of babies!!!

With 3 of my closest friends now expecting, I found it only appropriate to have a blog post in their honor!

Katie (left) is due on September 4th. Meredith and I are hosting a baby shower for her at my house on Saturday, July 17th. We cannot wait to meet little Miss Anna Karis Slade!

Meredith (middle) is expecting a little baby on December 14th. She and David have decided not to learn the sex of the baby. We are excited to start planning her baby shower next!

Katie and Meredith hosted a shower for me just before Frank was born. These two have been my sanity since moving to West Point! We all 3 meet often for a girls night and spend hours talking (thanks to my wonderful husband who keeps Frank!)

I love these girls more than they will ever know! They were so supportive during my time as a new mother and I cannot wait to do the same for them!

My best friend from back home, Jennifer Nelson, is expecting a baby on February 15th.
I am so excited for she and Colter! Jennifer will be an awesome mother! Every child she is around loves her! I cannot wait to meet Baby Nelson -- and, yes, I hope to help with a shower for her too!

Let's shower all of these babies with our prayers and love!!!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet Katrina! We need a new picture of the three of us! I meant to take one while at frank's party...but forgot in all of the excitment! We gotta get on that!

    ReplyDelete