I cannot believe I am actually blogging this morning (Saturday). Today, I am getting ready to host a baby shower for my friend, Katie - at my house, nonetheless! The shower is from 2-4pm this afternoon. The house is in order. We are only waiting on the rest of the food to arrive. Brad has been so great during this process. It's a lot to ask a husband to let you host a baby shower in your home - much less, 3 weeks after you've moved in! He's done so many "honey-do's" this week! I do not praise him enough for the wonderful husband he is! He has kept Frank for 2 solid nights while I did some shopping for the house and shower!
Getting ready for the shower has been such a fun experience. We've gotten a TON done with the house that would have just sat for 2 years otherwise! I've spent a lot of time with Meredith getting things ready - which has been SO much fun! Now, I get to look forward to doing it again FOR Meredith in a few months!
We cannot wait to shower Anna and Baby Kelton with love!!!!
Side note:
Frank and I are headed to Demopolis tomorrow morning to stay for a few days. We are so excited to see everyone, but we will miss Daddy :(
No comments:
Post a Comment