My boss, Steve, and his wife, Margaret heard me complaining :) They just happened to have a front load w/d they've had for a few years that they wanted to sell!!! (Margaret wanted to go back to top load) SO, my calf muscles are now catching a break!!! I am loving them - as much as you can love doing laundry!
Thursday, July 22, 2010
My calf muscles thank you!
Our new house has two laundry rooms - one upstairs and one down. The downstairs laundry room has a shelf above where the washer and dryer would go. Therefore, only front load w/d would work. Unfortunately, we only had a top load. So, upstairs they went...and so did I! (Front load w/d are so expensive - we didn't want to fork that out right now for a new set!) So, I've been doing laundry upstairs for 3 weeks now AND we do not cool the upstairs when we don't have guests! So, I've been hiking it up and down a flight of stairs and doing laundry in 85 degree temps!
My boss, Steve, and his wife, Margaret heard me complaining :) They just happened to have a front load w/d they've had for a few years that they wanted to sell!!! (Margaret wanted to go back to top load) SO, my calf muscles are now catching a break!!! I am loving them - as much as you can love doing laundry!
My boss, Steve, and his wife, Margaret heard me complaining :) They just happened to have a front load w/d they've had for a few years that they wanted to sell!!! (Margaret wanted to go back to top load) SO, my calf muscles are now catching a break!!! I am loving them - as much as you can love doing laundry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Funny! Glad someone was able to save you from the more than usual dreadful laundry duty! Love the new front loads!!
ReplyDelete