Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bedsole's to West Point

Last weekend (as I stated in my previous post), my parents came to West Point. On Saturday, we drove to Auburn to get Maddie and Landon. They spent the night with us and kept Frank quite entertained!!!

Are these 3 good looking kids, or what?!?!
Frank loves to color-color! We have dots all over every page (and the sofa!)
Enjoying some outside time during the warm weather...
Frank's Poppie and Grandaddy!
Please tell me how laying sod leads to this...???
Yes, the lawn company cut down what seemed to be a small tree. Obviously, they were not as experienced as we'd hoped. The tree went the wrong way - right into the power line. We (and our neighbors) were without power the entire afternoon. Yikes!
This is just a random photo I wanted to post. The other day, Frank walked out of the den into his bedroom. A few minutes later, I hear him crying. This is what I found. (That's his sock box from his dresser)

No comments:

Post a Comment